Spring Garden MaintenanceJune 19th 2005
- - Clean out the flowerbeds, removing fallen leaves and blossoms to avoid potential fungus and moulds.
- - Cut back and trim all vegetation and overgrown bushes from structures.
- - Trim non-fruit trees before they start to grow and both fruit trees and rose bushes before they start to bud, to improve their production.
- - Consider a lawn renovation to eliminate the brown spots and crab grass left over from last summer and reseed bare spots.
- - Contact a professional service about about applying pre-emergent to prevent weeds as soon as it starts to warm up.
- - Contact a gardening service for advice about proper lawn and garden care for your area.