Sink Replacement

November 2nd 2004
Sink Replacement

Dear Shell,

I want to change the size of my sink, to something smaller. How do I go about making that change over an existing counter top?

- Dorothy

Dear Dorothy,

Cut the hole from the existing sink to a rectangular size. Measure and cut plywood to the required size and thickness and set into the prepared hole and screw bridge pieces underside to hold in place. Now you can cut a new hole the size to fit your new sink. Finish with the ceramic tile.

It's Just That Easy!