AskShell.com Podcast - Episode 27November 27th 2015
Episode 27 of Shell Busey's AskShell.com Podcast
Bringing the information and education while answering your home improvement questions.
Featured Interview: Andrew Littlejohn from Alpha Carpet & Duct Cleaners
Alpha Carpet & Duct Cleaning was started in 2005 as a carpet and upholstery cleaning company. Since they have expanded into air duct and dryer vent cleaning...
Whether it's carpets, upholstery or air ducts and dryer vents, you can count on Alpha Carpet & Duct Cleaning to deliver the best service and amazing results.
2nd Interview: Our weekly hit with Tony Gioventu from Condo Smarts
Tony is the executive director and strata property adviser for the Condominium Home Owners' Association of B.C. (CHOA).
Featured Product: Mother's Choice Household Cleaner
A great household cleaner that works on bathrooms, kitchens, showers, mildew, rust, stainless, cookware, ovens, automobiles, boats and vinyl.
- The pro’s and con’s of a resin countertop
- Bathroom fan not venting enough after shower
- Can you drill through vinyl siding without damaging it?
- Basement floor swells, ceiling cracks
- Do Pot Lights affect Attic insulation?
- Flooring in cabin used year round with extreme temp shifts
- Ice falling from OLD furnace vent pipe
To have YOUR email answered, join Shell's HouseSmart club at AskShell.com.
It's Just That Easy!
Missed Previous Episodes? Get caught up here: