Gutter repairNovember 28th 2007
Here is how to repair a leaking gutter...
Straight Overlap Seam Repair:
Using EPDM Peel & Stick
1. Ensure that gutter is clean
2. Must be dry
3. Lightly sand with 200 grit sand paper
4. Peel back 8 - 12" EPDM Peel & Stick and apply to seam
5. EPDM must extend 6 - 8" over seam both ways
6. Use hair dryer to keep EPDM flexible EDPM Peel 7 Stick ie: Protecto Wrap, Quaker Brand can be purchased at roofing distributors.
Tremco Instant Patch method and EPDM Peel and Stick method will work for either corners or overlap seams.