AskShell.com Podcast - Episode 28December 4th 2015
Episode 28 of Shell Busey's AskShell.com Podcast
Bringing the information and education while answering your home improvement questions.
Featured Interview: Cam Martin from Potters Nursery on Christmas tree care.
Potters Nursery operates 4 unique full service garden centers all of which are located in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
2nd Interview: Our weekly hit with Tony Gioventu from Condo Smarts
Tony is the executive director and strata property adviser for the Condominium Home Owners' Association of B.C. (CHOA).
- Extension cord safety, interior and exterior over Holidays
- How to paint or refresh a stucco fireplace?
- Can you add another layer to asphalt shingles on roof?
- How to Refinish a cedar bar top?
- Lights in dining room flicker when dimmer switch is turned
- Why buy a wall mounted toilet?
- Best way to clean vinyl siding?
- Refinishing an antique Radiator in a bathroom
To have YOUR email answered, join Shell's HouseSmart club at AskShell.com.
It's Just That Easy!
Missed Previous Episodes? Get caught up here: